Recipe for my healthy dinner. Quick & Easy
TAKE SOME ADVICE (QUICK TIP) When I get home from food shopping, I always separate my vegetables and meat into sandwich bags. This makes it more convenient when making dinner. It also helps with portion control and over cooking.
Brown rice (Earthly Grains) (1Bag)
Baked Mixed Vegetables
- Fresh Broccoli (1 Sandwich bag)
- Fresh Cauliflower (1 Sandwich bag)
- Fresh Zucchini (1 Large, sliced into chips)
- Fresh White sliced mushrooms (1/2 Sandwich bag)
- Yellow & Orange peppers (1 Sandwich bag)
- 85/15 Ground Beef
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 eggs
- Salt & Pepper
Mix ingredients & pan fry over vegetable oil.
Let me know what you think!